cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half Day Outdoor (OD) issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working for a telecomm client and they have Half day OD (first half) and Half day OD (Second half) concenpt. OD is not a leave but they want to capture it on IT2001.

The configuration for Half day OD (First half) was done sometime back by some other consultant. I created an another subtype of absense as Half day OD (Second half).

On portal when employee creates first half of OD on a particular date, the system by defaults take time as 9:00 am to 1:45 pm and saves it. Please note that Client is working on 9.5 hours/day work schedule.

But when that employee create second half of OD on the same day, the system give an error as overlap with another time entry and I think trying to create OD for 9:00 to 1:45 only by default.

I know its some enhancement in badi or something. What is that i am missing. Please suggest.

Regards

~Ron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the working hours in the employee's regular Daily Work Schedule, in the First ½ OD Daily Work Schedule, and in the Second ½ OD Daily Work Schedule to confirm that there is no time conflict.

If not, to a TEST Time Evaluation for one employee, with the Log turned ON, and try to identify the source of the problem.

former_member1331311
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the time constraint reaction for time management infotypes of time infotypes for the conflict.

Also check feature HRSIF for default value of time in the absence type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

I have checked both points as you mentioned. I don't think this is what is causing the issue.

Thanks,

~Ron