cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, every one, I have made a B2B scenario: RFC(From SAP) -> PI -> File(External Partner) as followings:

IR contents:

sender : data type, message type, message interface -- Z_MATERIAL_OUT (A RFM in SAP)

receiver: data type -- dt_file

message type -- mt_file (reference dt_file)

message interface -- mi_file (reference mt_file)

message mapping : mm_zmaterial_out2mt_file

interface mapping : im_zmaterial_out2mi_file

action : send -- exterial, outbound interface: z_material_out

receive -- exterial, inbound interface: mi_file

integration scenario: name: RFC2FILE

component a -- template, with action 'send'

component b -- template,with action 'receive', with 'External Partner with B2B Communication' checked

connection between 'send' and 'receive' : asynchronous

ID contents:

party: a_company -- agency: 016 schema: 0019 name: 000000001 (arbitrary)

business service: a_company_bs -- outbound interface: z_material_out

party: b_company -- agency: 016 schema: 0019 name: 000000002 (arbitrary)

business service: b_company_bs -- inbound interface: mi_file

communication channel: cc_file_in

Service Without Party: business system -- bs_sap, with communication channel: cc_rfc_out

now, Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository: RFC2FILE (IR) -> RFC2FILE_ACOMPANY (ID)

assign service: component a -- service: bs_sap (On the Business System Services for A2A tab page )

party: a_company service: a_company_bs service: bs_sap (On the Business Services for B2B tab page)

component b -- party: b_company service: b_company_bs (On the Business Services for B2B tab page)

configure the connections: assign cc_rfc_out to sender, assign cc_file_in to receiver

generate the configuration objects. (generation with no errors)

now, I make a test: call the rfc 'z_material_out' at sender side (SAP system), there is no file in the destionation folder.

I add an aditional sender agreement: sender -- service: bs_sap interface: z_material_out

with 'Sender uses Virtual Receiver' checked

receiver -- party: b_company service: b_company_bs

now, I make a test again: call the rfc 'z_material_out' at sender side (SAP system), there is a file in the destionation folder.

My questions:

1. Is it a B2B scenario as I described above?

2. Why the first test is not sucessful? and the second sender agreement must be added

3. Can any one make a typical B2B demo between two companies step-by-step like descriping above, pls? Because some concepts confused me. Thank you very very much, and please forgive me -- a beginer of PI.

Your effort will be appreciated.

Edited by: Donnie126 on May 12, 2011 5:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Just import the RFC into IR/ ESR of PI and then you dont need to create DT, MT, MI for sender system (SAP)

party: b_company -- agency: 016 schema: 0019 name: 000000002 (arbitrary)
business service: b_company_bs -- inbound interface: mi_file

You dont need to create party_a and party_b.....just create one single party for your FILE system (since it is External System).

The Business System that you have created (Service without Party) should be used instead of Party_A.

Hence your scenario is working when you create that additional Sender Agreement and other related Objects.

You should have the below ID objects:

Business System (without Party) ....for RFC

FILE_Party ...for External Party

One Business Service for the FILE_Party

One RFC Sender Channel and a corresponding Sender Agreement

One File Receiver Channel (under FILE_Party) and a corresponding Receiver Agreement

One Receiver Determination with sender as the Business System and interface as RFC

One Interface Determination with sender as Business System, sender interface as RFC, Receiver as FILE_Party and then the correspodning mapping

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I import z_material_out into IR and don't make data type&message type for sender side, just use z_material_out as message interface. I slip of the pen.

abhishek salvi , I'll try your suggest this evening. Is it possible to prevent the internal system landscape of a_company from b_company with your method? header mapping in receiver agreement.

Hi, Monika , your suggest is good, but I want to make a B2B scenario to practise.

Edited by: Donnie126 on May 12, 2011 7:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your reciever also has an XI system? Only then you would be able to do a real B2B where the effects of party, header mapping would be visible. Which i dont feel is the case with you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assume I have XI on receiver side, and change file interface to CIDX interface (a_company communicate with b_company using CIDX). I want to prevent the internal system landscape of a_company from b_company. Under this situation, How should I do on a_company side? a_company can not see the internal system landscape of b_company.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the second problem. The receiver agreement of another scenario affects it.

Who can offer answers of other problems pls?

Your effort will be appreciated and thanks very much!

Edited by: Donnie126 on May 13, 2011 2:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Donnie

In B2B, it will go like this

Receiver Interface of (A) will be same as that of Sender Interface of (B).

Regards

Monika

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Donnie

You dont really need party communication/virtual receivers concept in this. This is a normal RFC-FTP scenario in your case.

You can go ahead and create a normal async scenario.

Regards

Monika

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

sender : data type, message type, message interface -- Z_MATERIAL_OUT (A RFM in SAP)

Since this is a remote-enabled function module, you do not need to create dt,mt, and mi. You only need to import the function module into XI IR.

ID contents:

Use the business system specified in SLD for your SAP sender (no parties).

One more thing, you need to create a function module that will import the exporting parameters of (Z_MATERIAL_OUT), in this way, whenever that fm gets executed, PI will be receiving the output of (Z_MATERIAL_OUT). This fm is the one you will be importing into IR.

Hope this helps,

Mark