cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of label

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

If there any workaround if I have a requirement to change the standard SAP label based on scenario?

I'm utilize Batch Management in my system. However, based on scenario A, the Batch label shall be shown as XXX and under scenario B, the Batch label shall be shown as YYY.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks and regards,

JT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Better u search threads ................ there are some threads related to this issue................

if i am not wrong, u mean to say batch number, we can give Internal as well as External....... through

SPRO-> Log Gen -> batch management

If its not, even SAP does provide a method to change the description of a field via the CMOD enhacements transaction. The object that you change the description for is the data element, so you need to identify the data element associated with the screen field before you begin.

Use the menu path Goto > Text Enhancements > Keywords > Change.

Thanks.

Edited by: Ms. nisha on May 12, 2011 6:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for your reply. I understand what you are trying to explain.

FYI, I did my research and testing before I logged my question here. I know that we can change the description for the data element via CMOD.

My question is actually is there any other way to tell the system that if USER_ID_1 look at Batch, please display it as XXX and if USER_ID_2 look at Batch, please display it as YYY.

Thanks and regards,

JT