Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Message Mapping "Target message IDOC: ORDRSP.ORDERS02 does not exi

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have joined newly to the team.

When I tried to open one message mapping it throwinf follwing error...

"Target message IDOC: ORDRSP.ORDERS02 does not exist in software component version ID: 44423362454456485465..

Check whether the software component version ID: 44423362454456485465 is in Enterprise Service Repository. Import this version if necessary"

Is there any impact because of which in the message flow?

In my case some of the messages are failing with mapping error "runtime exception occured during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_SUS2MMOrderResponse_; java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.util.Map.get(java.lang.Object) of an object loaded from field com.sap.aii.map`"

And some of the messages are processed sucessfully and they also using the same mapping program 'SUS2MMOrderResponse'.

Could someone tell me is there any relation for the above error in XML messages and to the message mapping?

Regards

Baskaran K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Could someone tell me is there any relation for the above error in XML messages and to the message mapping?

The error mentions that you have used an IDOC in your mapping program which is not found in the ESR....you need to check if the IDOC is present in the ESR and is present under the correct SWCV.

Once you have done the check do some dummy change to the mapping and activate it (if in DEV) and then check the CACHE.

Answers (0)