Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Access Key??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Quetion 1.

How to find the Installation Number for the registeration of SAP Market place.? I was prompted to enter the Customer or Installation Number while registering, am just looking out the way to find either of any one.

Any way of finding through the installed product suite.?

Version : SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP6 Trial

SAPGUI 710

Quetion2.

SAPGUI Message : You are not registered as developer. PLease register in the Online Service SYSTEM(OSS)

In the OSS you will receive an access key.

How to find the Access Key??

thanks.

Edited by: jingun on May 12, 2011 8:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you install the SAP system , it is installed with a temporary license. So, after installing the SAP system go for a installing the permanent license. The installation number can be seen from the tcode slicense. Also you can see it in system status. For the developer key, you have to login with your S-user id into the service market place. There you go for SCCR keys. There you have to select for the installation number and then give your SAP user id and then click on register. You will get a key at the bottom.

Regards,

Srini

Edited by: Srini@basis on Jul 7, 2011 4:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jingun,

Q1: Installation numbers are part of the SAP license, so log on via SAPGUI to a system with a valid SAP license.

Menu "System" -> "Status" will show a pop-up with lots of interessting information, together with the

Installation number.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

But, my Installation Number is 'INITIAL' , Not digit

So, I cant register the SAP Service Marketplace....hmm....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jingun,

installation number INITIAL means that only a temporary license is installed.

Log on to another SAP system or ask your colleagues who do have a

S-User for the SAP Service Marketplace. When they click on "My Profile"

then they can check their super-administrators. That page also lists

your customer number.

Regards,

Mark

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Version : SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP6 Trial

This is a trial version you have downloaded from SDN download section, then you have to send a request through sdn itself for permanent license and after installin the license you can use BCUSER as a developer.

Regards,

Subhash

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jingun,

Please request with SAP Sneak Preview License Key Request URL [http://www.sap.com/minisap |http://www.sap.com/minisap] if you are using the trial version of the SAP System.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1.Servicemarketplace->Dataadministration->Select system from hierarchy - there you can find the detials

2.servicemarketplace->keys&Request->SSCR keys->Register as developer\object