Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC WF - Agent Determination for Items with Multiple Account Assignment

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!

The quoted text below is from [SAP Help Documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/ad/d8fd25beb64bbe9d671f3199eb7edf/content.htm]. I haven't been able to find any further documentation on how to implement this feature. Is this something the system can do without any BAdI implementations? Has anybody implemented this? How can this be accomplished? We are on SRM 7.0.

"You can distribute costs across accounts by percentage, by quantity, or by value. If the responsibility for approving items according to given accounting data is divided between several approvers, the system can create one work item for each approver. The item can only receive the status Approved after each approver has approved it. As soon as one approver rejects an item, the item receives the status Rejected."

Regards,

Ramki.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member578547
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. it is required to consider item level consideration in Process controlled workflow.

In tx: /SAPSRM/WF_PROCESS , when you specify item level , you can obtain this..

If you are starter to Process controlled workflow, let me know.. I will give details information.

Balaji.T.

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balaji, what I am looking for is different approvers (in parallel/at the same process level) for the same item when there are multiple cost objects in the account assignment of the item. The SAP documentation indicates this can be done. What I would like to know is if this can be achieved without my own BAdI implementation.

Thanks,

Ramki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP does not provide the standard Badi implementation to achieve your business requirement.. but you can refer enhancement implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS_SC where you can find badi implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_PGRP is similar..

Saravanan

Answers (0)