Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS and fields alignment

ged_hurst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm using a WDR_SELECT_OPTION

wd_this->m_handler_contract->add_selection_field( i_id = 'CONTRACT_NUMBER'  it_result = lt_range
                                                    i_description = 'Contract Number'
                                                    i_within_block = 'BL01' ).
  wd_this->m_handler_contract->set_global_options( i_display_btn_cancel = abap_false  i_display_btn_check = abap_false
                                         i_display_btn_reset = abap_false  i_display_btn_execute = abap_false ).
  lt_range = wd_this->m_handler_contract->create_range_table( i_typename = 'DOKST' ).
  wd_this->m_handler_contract->add_selection_field( i_id = 'CONTRACT_STATUS'  it_result = lt_range
                                                     i_description = 'Contract Status'
                                                     i_within_block = 'BL01'  ).

but all of the selection fields are rendered on a new line (matrix head data).

Is it possible to have more fields on the same line?

Alternatively, is it possible to have them spaced out on the screen? ( at the moment they occupy only 30% of the width and the remaining part of the screen is left empty).

Thank you.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use MATRIX DATA in Matrix layout to get aligned all fields in same line.

and use WIDTH property to set at max level, also make use Halign and other properties.

If you want to make space between also use INVISIBLE UI Element.

cheers,

Kris.

ged_hurst
Participant
0 Kudos

I cannot use them,

I'm reusing a predefined component, the WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS otherwise there wouldn't be any problem at all.

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Transparent container and place Viewcontainer in that. now adjust width, halign etc.

Or use TC and you can use two view container elements place two fields in this and adject widths.

Cheers,

Kris.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just one note for you, double click on add_selection_fields method, select the type, click on and explore the options SAP gave for different layouts, the constants used by SAP and few other display options as well. With all those provided, you can use as the way you want it to display. You can add a container and container within container to make your display in whatever way you want too. Bit tricky, but it can be achieved.

Regards,

Santosh

ged_hurst
Participant
0 Kudos

I've assigned points to all of you.

Thanks a bunch!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the similar problem.

Can you please tell me how were you able to solve it

Thanks & Regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you set any width to the View container element to which select option is embedded.

Try to increase the width of it and check.

Have you tried using Horizontal divider method and also there is a M_streched_horizontal option of ADD_BLOCK.

Try to use these options.

If you still donot get enough space then, you need to have 3 select option references to 3 VCU's and add the Invisible UI element between them. This is a last option.