cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Text in WebDynpro HRRCF_C_STARTPAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I need change the text that appear when I press the link Log off for the WebDynpro Comp/Intf. HRRCF_C_STARTPAGE, in the view VW_HEADER.

In the Layout exist an element with ID LOGOUT and this have an Event on Action LOGOFF.

METHOD onactionlogoff .

wd_this->fire_to_exit_plg( ).

ENDMETHOD.

When the enduser press the link Log off the system show the message "You were logged off successfully." that I want change

My question is How can change this message?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Think By clear standard message and create your custom message using enhancements is possible.

Please check this..

adding new message to std component..

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kris.

in the method standard SAP use this the sentence wd_this->fire_to_exit_plg( ). , but Where can see the code that call this message ?

METHOD onactionlogoff .

wd_this->fire_to_exit_plg( ).

ENDMETHOD.

When the enduser press the link Log off the system show the message "You were logged off successfully." that I want change

Thanks in advance

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check if a 'LogOff' page is maintained for the service.

Transaction sicf, double click on the service of the application you are using.Select the tab 'Error Pages'.

Then select 'LogOff Page'...And check the entry in the 'Explicit Response Page Body'..

Check if any HTML is maintained there...Most probably, the Log-off page is maintained and the text 'You were logged off successfully' is coming from there...

So you can change it to whatever you want and save your entries and test.

Thanks,

Aditya.

Answers (0)