Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture the error details from JTA Command/Commit/Rollback/End

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have used JTA to insert data in multiple tables of a Data source. At the end of BLS I have used Commit, Rollback and End based on the condition. But I need to capture the error details of data insertion failure. The output of Command action block are JTATransactionStartSource

SQLCommand

CommandDatasource

RowsAffected

Success

InputLinksSuccess

OutputLinksSuccess

and Output of Commit, Rollback and End action block are

JTATransactionStartSource

Success

InputLinksSuccess

OutputLinksSuccess

Can anybody tell me how can I capture the error details.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Chandan,

Thanks for pointing that out, I have since updated the custom JRA actions, back in February, to support "LastErrorMessage" as an Outgoing link from the JTACommand action block but must have forgotten to post the update to the SDN. The link on the Wiki will be updated shortly to reflect the updated content and in the mean time I will email you the updated action JAR.

Thanks again,

Sam

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salvatore,

Thank you so much for quick help. In new JAR file I have got the "LastErrorMessage" property as an Outgoing link from the JTACommand action block.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Chandan

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam,

When I can expect the email

Thanks & Regards

Shaji Chandran

0 Kudos

Shaji,

The actions are available on the MII Wiki ([https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/xMII|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/xMII]) in the Customization section.

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Not sure what you mean by JTA (Java Transaction API?). Do you mean JRA? I am not familiar with any JTA actions in the MII product, unless these were custom built actions. Can you give a bit more detail? Also, what version and SP of MII are you using?

Update: I see these are custom actions from the SDN. I see no "LastErrorMessage" property. You may want to contact the author of these actions for further information (perhaps he will see this post).

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Edited by: Diana Hoppe on May 11, 2011 3:50 PM

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes you are right JTA is a custom action. I need to contact the author of MII.

I am using MII 12.1.6 version

Thanks again

Shaji Chandran