cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa TVN 3.0 installation on Windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install Nakisa application on our New EHP4 system. Add-ons and transport package were installed.Problem comes with the SCA deployment. Deployment throws an error:

Error: Aborted: development component 'CareerPlanning'/'Nakisa'/'localhost'/'3.0'/'0', grouped by

software component 'CareerPlanning'/'Nakisa'/'localhost'/'1000.3.0.1.211.0701021100''/'0':

Caught exception during access of archive "F:\usr\sap\BLP\JC00\SDM\root\origin\Nakisa\CareerPlanning\localhost\0\3.0\

CareerPlanning0701021100SDA.ear":

java.lang.RuntimeException: Incorrect EAR file. EAR F:\usr\sap\BLP\JC00\SDM\root\origin\Nakisa\CareerPlanning\localhost\0\3.0\

CareerPlanning0701021100SDA.ear does not contain entry META-INF/application.xml as required by the J2EE specification.

SCAs were downloaded from Nakisa partner portal. Has anyone got the same issue?

System is ERP 6.0 EHP4 with SAP EHP2 For SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

Thanks,

Vel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could try downloading again but it sounds like the archive isn't correctly packaged rather than your download didn't complete. Out of interest, can you open with WinZip?

If you got this from the Partner Portal then I think you should raise a question back to them.

I haven't checked explicitly for CareerPlanning but I know the OrgChart SP01 went onto SMP on 4th May.

BIt confused by this statement "System is ERP 6.0 EHP4 with SAP EHP2 For SAP NETWEAVER 7.0".

-> Which EhP is on your ECC system? EhP4?

-> Is your Nakisa server using NW CE 7.1 or 7.2?

Stephen

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have installed CareerPlanning 3.0 and 3.0 SP1 from the Partner Portal and it worked okay for me. Therefore I think there is a possibility of corruption.

Follow Stephen's suggestions to check the file with WinZip (or just rename the extension from SCA to ZIP to check in Windows Explorer) - if you can't open the SCA as a ZIP archive file then it is corrupt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I have downloaded the file from Partner Portal 2 -3 times, and unzip the folder. Still i have the same issue. Today I will create message to SAP.

-> Which EhP is on your ECC system? EhP4? -

ECC is in different server ( ECC 6.0 EHP4 - SP level )

-> Is your Nakisa server using NW CE 7.1 or 7.2? -

Nakisa is installed in other server where the Portal is Installed .

Thanks.

Vel.

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-> Is your Nakisa server using NW CE 7.1 or 7.2? -

Nakisa is installed in other server where the Portal is Installed .

Surprised by this comment. Is the Portal on NW CE????

Do you have other Nakisa applications installed and running ok on this server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Yes, we are using NW CE7.2 for Nakisa. We are having Nakisa and Portal on the same server.

Thanks.

Vel.

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vel,

Are you sure that NetWeaver Enterprise Portal and NetWeaver Compositon Environment can run on the same server? My understanding was the CE should have it's own server. I do not know if this is causing a conflict, because the files on the Partner Portal should be fine to deploy (as I already have).

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the information, I will Install the NW CE 7.2 in new server and try again the Nakisa Installtion.

Thanks.

Vel.