cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create payment advice using PMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

could you please help me with the following problem. The client uses payment medium format, for which following parameters are defined:

Struct. for format parameters - empty

format tree - not defined

event function modules - not defined

text field for reference information - not defined

payment medium without docs. - is set

The goal is to create only payment advice and no file should be created. Payment advice is to be created by program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM. I set " always payment advice" in company code data for payment method. Still REGUH-XAVIS is empty and no records are selected by program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM. Could you please advice, what else should be defined in the customizing for payment method in country and payment medium format in order that payment advice will be created?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Alina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alina,

Please refer to note 1224437.

"When the payment medium is created, a decision is made in accordance with the above rules as to whether a payment advice note is necessary, and the result is retained for the field XAVIS in the table REGUH (REGUH-XAVIS = 'X'). The report RFFOAVIS_FPAYM evaluates this result.

The number of required payment advice lines is usually produced from the

total of REGUH-RPOST and REGUH-RTEXT."

Kindly follow the instructions explained in note 1224437 to configure your settings to create payment advices.

Please also check that note to payee, by origin, is not maintained in FBZP -> "Payment method in company code settings", this is required.

After correcting your customizing, it should work.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alina,

what is the logs when the program is RFFOAVIS_FPAYM is run?

Thanks!!!

Murlidhar Khatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murlidhar,

program issues: "No records selected". In debugging mode i can see, that the reason is that reguh-xavis is empty and the program selects no entries because of the following command:

CHECK reguh-xavis NE space OR hlp_laufk EQ '*'

OR REGUH-RZAWE EQ space. " note 1043111

SAP Note's 1043111 release is lower that our system's release, so i can't deimplement it. And for other payment methods, for which format tree is filled or structure in PNW format is entered reguh-xavis=X after payment run and RFFOAVIS_FPAYM selects entries. So i think the ptoblem is in the settings. Althogh setting "always payment advice" is set for payment method, reguh-xavis is empty after payment run.

Thanks

Best regards

Alina