cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions type of category "Delivery Costs"(B) donu00B4t allow negative values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to munipulate a condition type with category "B" Delivery costs in such a way that it allows a negative entry in the Purchase Order.

Estandard SAP does not allow it. Message: 06259 "Negative Delivery costs are not allowed".

If the above is not possible, can anyone tell me how a can manipulate a Discount (fixed amount) in such a way that it not only points at a particlar account (accruels indicator does this job) upon MIGO, but also apears as a line-item upon receiving the invoice (MIRO). As far as I know, only Planned delivery costs can do this job. But they do not allow negative values!

If anyone has encountered a similar task, please tell me how they solved it.

Thanks,

Aart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, did you ever get a resolution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do You want negative delivery cost bcoz it post separate line in MIRO? Is your scenario giving discount on delivery ( that is freight) or is your scenario giving discount on material you procure and since delivery cost posts separate line item in MIRO you are trying to use delivery conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

The scenario isas follows.

When one buys fuel, in Chile one has to pay fuel especific Taxes.

Version especific config does not resolve this because we need the tax in amount (value) not in percentage.

In our system we resolved this by creating a material "Fuel especific Taxes" which points at a tax-account with a special tax-indicator.

So far so good.

Now the government implemented a second fuel tax - "Fuel tax variable" which we might resolve in the same way, but the problem is this tax might be negative(!).

We cannot create a material with a "negative value" in our Purchase Order and discount conditions have inmediate efect on the material costs in the PO.

The ideal would be incorporate a condition type in the PO which upon invoicing (MIRO) shows up with the tax account (and a possible negative value!

The model we have developed upto now is using the tabpage "GeneralAccount" in the MIRO but in this model we have to indicate the account ourselves. The system does not propose it.

Thats why I thought of the "Planned Delivery costs" option.

Hope this clarifies a bit more the case we have.

Thanks for any feedback

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm why you need to post negative delivery cost through MM process?

Thanks & regards,

Bijay Pradhan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CAn you explain a bit background to the process.

For me it sounds like you ask a carrier to transport a material, and this carrier is so glad about this that he pays you instead you him.