Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Procurement scenario with delivery Schedule

Hello experts,

In this case we have a purchase order that count with Delivery Schedule, in this case 4 planned deliveries, every one with this specific delivery date and Quantity.

Now we going to create an Inbound delivery and the goods receipt, only for the first Delivery Schedule (it means 3 delivery schedules are pending to happen). When we verify in the Purchase order history, only show a partial Goods receipt (in this case corresponding with the first delivery schedule).

Now we are going to verify in EM (/SAPTRX/EH_LIST) and the event handler show the events as executed complete, but in the reality, we have still pending 3 Delivery schedule to make.

In this case we have a difference between SAP ECC and SAP EM, because in SAP ECC the system show the event in u201Cpartially executedu201D, and in EM the event itu2019s in status of Closed.

It represent a problem of visibility cause I can´t see complete, an event that is still in progress.

An additional question it´s about the visualization in /SAPTRX/EH_LIST transaction, in this case we have the detail at -> Purchase order / position.

It´s posible to see -> Purchase order / position / delivery schedule. I mean at delivery schedule level?

In the following link you can see the description made with images for more clarity:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zx3w6o

I appreciate a lot your help with this issue.

Best regards,

Julián.

Former Member
replied

Hello Julian,

if you want to track on schedule line level an option would be create EH also on schedule line level.

This would be a complete new visibility process.

Another option is to create an own rule activity fo the status handling. There you could check if all events for the inbound deliveries for the assigned schedules are already received. If not you could create a new status like partially delivered.

This would need only some enhancements in the rule set.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question