Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Generate Table Maintenance Dialog in Web UI

Hi Experts,

in SAP GUI there is the possibility to generate a table maintenance dialog via transaction SE54. The generated table is a SAP GUI maintenance dialog. I have a database table and I want to create a maintenance option with little effort. I know of the possibility to use transaction launcher to integrate the generated SAP GUI dialogs into Web UI but this is not appropriate for my needs. What I am looking for would be a tool to generate table maintenance dialogs that are Web UI BSP applications. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Jens

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Jens,

If ultimately you want to control the insert, update and delete on your Z-TABLE, then you can go ahead with "Simple Object" concept. Simple Objects are Ztable based & handles everything on its own so there is very little coding invovled as you DONT need to code for insert, update and delete entries from your ZTABLE. There is a WiKi on Simple Objets by Sumit Mittal which could be a good help to start with.

With EhP 1 Rapid apps dvelopment and AET extensions, its now much easier to maintain the Z tables based BOL and Coponents on WEB UI.

Hope This helps

Thansk & Regards

Suchita

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question