Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in V_RA: when I am trying to do Back orders processing

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I tried to do Back order processing with T.Code: VA05 , i am getting the error

Please check the entries. No work list selected

Message no. VR420

Diagnosis

No entries were found for the specified selection criteria.

Possible reasons for this:

Indexes for materials and business partners have not been updated

The organizational data or selection criteria are incorrect.

Procedure

Check whether all indexes have been updated. Check your organizational data and selection criteria as well.

I have seen the same issue in sales order level but its not solve my issue so can u plz guide me how to solve the issue

because i am getting this error while i am doing the back order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

V_RA for back order processing selection list

V_V2 for reschedule of back orders

where as VA05 is list report of sales orders

kapil

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

I wanna Change the Confirmed Qunatity stock of particular Customer and reduce the quantity and increase the that stock to another customer sales order that is possible in sap through back order V_RA

That time its showing error

how to solve the issue bcoz backorder processing is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

wanna Change the Confirmed Qunatity stock of particular Customer and reduce the quantity and increase the that stock to another customer sales order that is possible in sap through back order V_RA?

If this is your Q then yes it is possible. Procedure is as follows

Step1: you need to go to V_RA and select the order from which you need to reduce the stock. then reduce the stock from the order. This subsequently increase the material in your stock.

Step2: Go the the order to which you need to conform the stocks T code V_RA. You can fetch the stocks from inventory. Thus making your order conformed.

I hope your Q is answered.

Suhas

Edited by: suhas.ram on May 12, 2011 7:01 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mr.Ram,

I know the back order process how its work but my problem is system is not showing any back order and also its showing error

i created 3 sale orders and the stock is also available in the storage location so biling abd delivery is not happned

i have to reduce the stock from one particular sales order and add that stcok to another sales order

but system is not showing any sales order

that is my problem

how to solve that issue

can u plz guide wht are settings are requird for back order processing