Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am FI consultant,

While processing an IDOC i am getting an error that "Specify the account number".

in order to process that idoc i have to give that account no...i am new to this idoc concept .

can anybody please help me where i have to check that account assignment for that idoc and how can i rectify that error.

please give in detail with t.code..

your help will be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance..

Satya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WE05 is the tool to check the status of an IDoc. If you are getting that error... why dont you talk to your developer ? he will be able to you. Yes, in IDoc, the account number field is not getting populated. Read the idoc documentation for segment level help and see if you can find the account number field in any segment and the value...

4 REPLIES 4

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WE05 is the tool to check the status of an IDoc. If you are getting that error... why dont you talk to your developer ? he will be able to you. Yes, in IDoc, the account number field is not getting populated. Read the idoc documentation for segment level help and see if you can find the account number field in any segment and the value...

0 Kudos

What is your idoc type? If you use we02, your type will be under the column "basic type". If you get your type, and google based on the error and the idoc type, you might find your answer.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in bdcmsgcoll a predined programme to correct erors in the records in the idoc see in we01 and we03 and check it works and check carefully the mesge type

Edited by: ambujavalli on May 12, 2011 4:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All for your Support

Solved