Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am FI consultant,

While processing an IDOC i am getting an error that "Specify the account number".

in order to process that idoc i have to give that account no...i am new to this idoc concept .

can anybody please help me where i have to check that account assignment for that idoc and how can i rectify that error.

please give in detail with t.code..

your help will be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance..

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Please check note 1037024. It has been a conscious change by SAP that you can no longer use the "+" wildcard but must

specifically enter the account numbers.

As recommend by SAP, you must specify the account number of the house bank (not the alternative account number) in Customizing for allocating the bank details to the transaction type (OT55).

This is the further checks inserted with the note 1037024.

I believe that this answer your inquiry.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All for your Support

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

Could you be more clear on your issue.

Basically if you want to change the iDOC then use the transaction code WE19, here you can change the idoc details once the correction made click on "Standard Inbound" button, it will create a new idoc file for the corrected data.

Transaction BD87 is used to change the status of idoc file. For ex: if the status of idoc file is 51 it means there is some error in the idoc and if the status of the idoc file is 53 then you can execute the idoc.

WE02: To display idoc and entire data record of idoc

WE19: To change the existing idoc details (for ex: lockbox idoc which contains lock box account number, amount, invoice number)

BD87: To change the status of idoc

Hope it make some sense and helpful info to you regarding iDOC.

Regards,

Mir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- transaction BD87, give idoc number and execute

- open data records tree folder

- double click the data record segment

- from the menu: data record display-->change

- rectify field entry

- go back twice and click on process icon on BD87 screen