Anyone can help with this? I dont know how get rid of it:

Check for used DCs failed: Cannot build because used component is broken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I found out what was the problem, I had to unistall all the jdks that I had in my pc and install only the jdk 1.4 on it, then everything starts to work fine.

thanks anyway for your help

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

You can try this.

Go to DTR perspective, locate ur DC from folder structure, goto SRC of the DC in question, right click on it and select ADD -> Subtree.

Rebuild after that.

Let us know if this does not work.

Regards,

Sattam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there is nothing on DTR perspective, so I couldnt made what you asked me to do, any other ideas?

thsnka in advance

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Sorry for late reply !

I think you have not logged into the server as NWDI admin.

Is the DTR perspective showing "OFFLINE" ?

Please let me know, if it still does not work.

Regards,

Sattam

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Open the Development infrastruture perpective and login with your NWDI access userid.

Please check the used DC if it is not properly build fails. Check the corresponding activity in CBS.

Login to http://host:port/devinf then go to CBS and search for activity which faild.

Check the TCS Deployer using http://host:port/TCS/Deployer

Regards,

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Can you please provide in detail the issue you are facing. From your comment it appears that the used DC is broken and so you could not able to build the main DC. If that is the case then you need to fix your used DC first. For that you need to check the error log file you are getting while building that log file. Please try this and let us know what is the issue you are facing.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mario,

Right click on the project go to development component and select show in component properties and then go to dependencies tab right click again on the used dependencies and select development component and select synch/create project and choose resync build the used dependencies if its dirty then build the main application. I hope it'll help.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Build the public dc first,it may be dirty

Then add dependencies again and then build the main dc.

Hope it works

Best regards

Suresh