Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update own fields with MASS transaction on KNVV

christian_swonke
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I am not sure if this is the right thread for this topic but we will see...

I have to update also own fields on KNVV structure with MASS transaction.

How have I to do this?

I can tell you what I've done right now:

1.) I have update the table MUSSFUNC and insert there a function module for object type KNA1.

2.) I have also update the IDoc segment for processing.

3.) Therefore I insert into table MASSFLDLST all these fields where I want to update via MASS transaction

So all these steps work fine. This means if I start processing MASS update I can debugg my own function module and I see in the parameter SELDATA all the fields I want to update.

The questions is where can I find the values from MASS transaction where I want to set? The NEW values for the selected fields?

Or have I to implement this in a other way?

Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read OSS note 577502 about how to involve additional/new fields in customer master mass change.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Have you got any solution for this, I am also facing the same issue,

please let me know how you resolved this.

christian_swonke
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for this information.

If I understand well the BADI CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_BI which I call in my own function module is only for copying the original segment of the IDOC to the own one with the additional fields?

Is this correct?

I can not find any information in the note how I have to handle the changes wich I want to make with transaction MASS?

So the really important question for me is:

If I process customer changes with MASS and the system calls my own function module where is configured in tabel MASSFUNC where can I find the values I want to set? So the new values for the selected customers?