Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Inspection

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

We can do random inspection in QM??

For example one material came from vendor some time I will make free pass and some time I want to do inspection in random basis

Whether this scenario is possible in SAP

If it possible please tell me how we can do in the system

Regards

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ...DMR do not work for random Inspection & there is no such concept of Random Inspection.

What max can be done is skip the lots in DMR for Vendor material combination & in QA10 before system takes Auto UD>do the forceful result recording .>then take manual UD of that inspection lot.

But you have to make sure that Auto UD do not happen in this span for this vendor material combination.

Otherwise there is No random Inspection

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Suppose we didn't active auto ud in material master then this scenarion work?

i want to get some more clartity

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it actually depends upon business scenario.If you are using DMR & you have activated "Auto UD" (have different varints in QA10 or QA16) then it will be applicable to all the materials.So you have to make decision between whether you have to sacrifice all materials auto UD (in case you do not want setting for "Auto UD') or make setting which can help you to Inspect skip lot within specific time interval

I hope I have made my point clear

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

Explore the skip lot functionality with dynamic modification rule. But skip will not be random but according to DMR skip plan .

I hope the information helps

Cheers

Kaushik