Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Node Attributes

venkata_bharath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

u2022 The requirement is the attributes(Date_From ,Date_To) are in the component BTDates, these attributes should be present in the component BT115H_SLSO/Details.

u2022 For That I created the context node on the component BT115Q_SLSO by using the base entity name of the component view BTDates/dates.

u2022 But the problem is that what ever Attributes(Date_From ,Date_To) present in the component BTDates/dates are not available in the component BT115H_SLSO/Details.

What can I do now?

Edited by: venkatabharathv on May 11, 2011 3:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to summarize

BTDATES component is already present in BT115H_SLSO. that is standard SAP

context node BTDATE exists in BTDATES as well as in BT115H_SLSO.

Component controller of BT115H_SLSO has context node BTDATE which has binding with context node BTDATE of component BTDATES. this is also standard SAP

enhancement --

you created context node in the view - Details.

You need to right click on your new context node in view Details and then create binding with the context node (BTDATE) of the component controller ( CL_BT115H_S_BSPWDCOMPONEN_IMPL)

venkata_bharath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

u2022As you said i had done,but i didnot got context Node Attibutes(Date_From ,Date_To)of the componet BTDates into the context node of the component BT115H_SLSO.

u2022 These attributes are missing because I created Attribute (DATE_FROM) in the context node(BTDATEVALIDTO) of the component BT115H_SLSO , by right clicking on this context node of the component and I used the base entity attribute (TIME STAMP FROM).

Edited by: venkatabharathv on May 12, 2011 12:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

date_from and date_to donot appear because they are not present in the Entity structure.

Refer class/method - CL_BTDATES_DATES0_CN00/GET_TABLE_LINE_SAMPLE

You will notice 4 parameters are added.

You can add 4 (or 2 as required) value attributes in your view in component BT115H_SLSO

you can copy the get method code from

CL_BTDATES_DATES0_CN00/ GET_DATE_FROM to the Get method of the value attribute created in the step above.

If you look at the code in the get method of date_from.. you will realize that the value is derived from the Timestamp and the timezone field.

Hope this helps

venkata_bharath
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Alwyn Pereira,

u2022 I had created Attribute (DATE_FROM) in the context node(BTDATEVALIDTO) of the component BT115H_SLSO , by right clicking on this context node of the component and I used the base entity attribute (TIME STAMP FROM) and i used code in the get methods ,set methods of 'date_from' in the context node (BTDATE) of the Component BT115H_SLSO/dates . It is working fine.

u2022 I had created Attribute (DATE_TO) in the context node(BTDATEVALIDTO) of the component BT115H_SLSO , by right clicking on this context node of the component and I used the base entity attribute (TIME STAMP TO) and i used code in the get methods ,set methods of 'date_to' in the context node (BTDATE) of the Component BT115H_SLSO/dates .It is not picking the values.

u2022 I used the code what is present in DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT ,DO_VALIDATE_INPUT of the Component BT115H_SLSO/dates .

u2022 The Date_to is not picking the values.

Answers (0)