cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualificatios Check in PM Order Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we need to check whether maintenance employee has the correct qualificaiton to do the maintenance operation. In order to this;

I created qualificaitons for the employees. And also assign requirements profile to the task list.

I created maintenance order with the task list that has qualifications profile. And I assigned the person the operation. In this case should we expect from the system to warn us whether the correct person is assigned to the operation. Or do we need to check manually whether the person assigned to the opearion is correct or not from qualifications list.

please let me know if you need further info.

thanks in advane and regards

Mehmet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

You need to go to the work order operation internal tab, then go to the requirements assignment tab at the bottom, scroll down and click the ranking list button, you will then be presented with the persons assigned to the work center and their ranking according to the requirements profile, then it is up to you whom you assign to the operation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to go to the work order operation internal tab, then go to the requirements assignment tab at the bottom, scroll down and click the ranking list button, you will then be presented with the persons assigned to the work center and their ranking according to the requirements profile, then it is up to you whom you assign to the operation.

thank you Hendrik for your response.

However I couldn't see requirements assignment tab at the buttom in the internal tab of the operation in PM order. It is possible to assign requirements profile, job or position there. But Icannot see rankin lisr buttom as well?

can you give more details?

thanks and regards.

mehmet

Answers (0)