Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create infotype 1001 subtype with additional data structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a custom subtype to infotype 1001 to associate to a new relationship, but i want to add additional data to this new subtype (PAD structures). How can i do this? It's semi-automatic like when creating a new infotype in PPCJ?

Best regards,

Ricardo Araújo

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Check the below threads:-

Hope this will helpfull.

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I never used it , but I think I can give you the right way to start the configuration.

In table T77AD you link the Substructure to the DB table.

Table T77AR where you take as example one of the relationships that have PAD structures (027 Has a prebooking for) and take a look at the configuration.

You can do the same for your custom relationship.

In case you want also to add your own custom fields to the PAD* these indications could be also helpful. In programme MP100100 you have a screen 6000 which is a customer enhancements screen. You can set up two in-house function modules for the PBO and PAI with its own screen. Add an Append structure to PAD* in order to add the fields required. In the configuration, you can then specify PAD* as the substructure with screen 6000 and then also specify your own PBO and PAI function modules. The parameters required for screen 6000 is set up within your own customer screens.

Probably there are more steps to be done, but I guess my notes are a good start.

Please let me know after you finish if you succeeded and what were the other steps needed.

Regards,

Adriana

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem!

Do you solved it?