cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Minimizing the PR creation time (ME51N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

We are creating Purchase requisition with A/c assignment E(Sales order) and we have 200 materials with size i.e we have to enter 200 items for each item should enter sales order number in account assignment tab at footer of the PR,it takes around 1.30 hourds for only one PR, we have at lease 25 to 30 PR., Entering sales order number in SAP is too hard because I should use up and down key and some time the items jumbing to 1st item or 4th item irregularly. how to control and enter my 200 items. I feel if the fields Sales order and item is at next to storage location fields in item level not in footer level. Please help if there any idea to minimize my time on PR creation. WHEREAS HOW SAP HELPS TO REDUCE THE TIME THAN OTHER PACKAGE?

Thanks in advance

Rajakumar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this make BDC and upload the data from excel to the SAP system.The excel file should be correct so that data correctness will be there.But one more thing the time for execution may take the same time.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

If you work with the PR in my above concept you will observe my points and difficults, entering the sales order number and item for those 200 item is too difficult, if the both sales order and its item is in next to plant and storage location fields are there will be more helpfull. without BDC, How to do ? Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Rajakumar.K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why do you need to enter the requisition manually with ME51N ?

Can't SAP create the PRs itself from the sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not using BOM and MRP concept, we are directly create material and PR,PO then GR... so we need the above requirement.

Thanks in advance

Rajakumar.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is standard way to align screen as per your requirement. You will need to develop custom program and set screen layout to bring fields on the same tabel or you may consider developing program to upload excel file to create PR

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do a trace with tcode ST05, and search the bottleneck.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't get you clealy. and If I do you said, can I enter the sales order number and item number next to plant,storage locaton and sale order number like this.