cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I start this requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have been asked to do one scenario which involves three sender IDOC's (are all related) using PI to ECC using Proxy.

I have also given some conditions.

How this can be done? whether to use multimapping or to create three separate mappings?

Thanks.

S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Who is the receiver? If you are triggering IDocs from ECC, create three different scenarios and hence different mappings

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDOCS(R/3) -- PI(7.1) -- ECC(Proxy).

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
which involves three sender IDOC's (are all related) using PI to ECC using Proxy

IDOCs are related or not is not of concern for PI (in normal case). PI is more concerned on how/ when you want these 3 IDOCs to be processed and send to PROXY.....is it required to be processed at the same time?....is PI required to combine the 3 IDOCs into one PROXY data?

IDOCS(R/3) -- PI(7.1) -- ECC(Proxy)

IDOC/ PROXY both intend to perform one function of updating the tables in SAP system.....if the SAP system for IDOC and Proxy is the same then you do not need to use PI....ask the SAP developers to internally modify the tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>How this can be done? whether to use multimapping or to create three separate mappings?

You are using three different Idocs on the sender side. Still possible to use multimapping. Please refer this [link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/23120] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope that helps.