cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Model Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a situation here. I have deactivated the Integration Model related to the Sales orders for some reason and later I am trying to activate it. But in CFM2 system is throwing Runtime error after long time. And I am not able to activate the IM.

There are around 130000+ Sales orders in the R/3 system and because of this huge number of sales orders I am not able to activate the IM. Can anyone please suggest me the alternative method to activate the IM. I tried with CFM3 also.

Regards,

Raghav

Edited by: itharaj on May 11, 2011 2:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try:

1. the program rimodac2 via se38 and execute it in background? it's like cfm2 but better.

2. split the amount of orders by creating two different integration models?

br,

Wojciech

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav

Here is one way of doing it. Go to table CIF_IMOD in R/3 , give the name of your integration model and execute. Once the entries are displayed, choose the model you want to activate and set the value of field "Entry is active" to I . Your integration model will become active

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

I tried doing what u said. But I was not able to modify the specified field in SE16 Transaction. Also I have another doubt. Why will the system try for Initial transfer instead of Delta transfer whenever we activate the model.

I will be greatful to u if u can answer this.

Regards,

Raghav

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghav

If you are not able to modify that field in se16 , then it means you dont have the authorization to do the same. Take help from basis team or from someone who has authorization and modify the field.