Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive goods event without inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

The procurement visibility process, controls the following document flow:

Purchase Order -> Inbound Delivery -> Goods receipt -> Invoice receipt -> Payment.

The standard process detailed in the SAP Business process procedure, mentioned the flow I described previously.

In this moment my client requires in this process, manage in EM the following document flow:

Purchase Order -> Goods receipt -> Invoice receipt -> Payment.

They don´t have Inbound delivery in this process and is not an option including this in the Business procedure. In order to give an answer, I show them the following SAP configuration

SPRO -> Integration with other mySAP.com components -> Event Management Interface -> Define Application Interface -> Define SAP EM Interface functions

In this configuration we have two main functions:

Expected event extractors section:

PCM10_ITEM -> /SAPTRX/XEE_MM_ITEM_PCM10

Event data extractors section:

PCM10_GR -> /SAPTRX/XET_MM_GR_PCM10

The solution I propose consist in create Z function starting with the copy of the two functions mentioned, modifying them in order to change the system behavior and generate the event message of goods receipt directly when I execute MIGO 101 movement, and don´t VL32N like the SAP standard procurement process said. This requires ABAP Code.

I appreciate a lot if you can give me your opinion about this solution and correcting me if exist a standard solution for this requirement and we don´t need to modify the standard functions of the system.

Thanks a lot and Best regards,

Julián.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julian,

yes thats the way you should go.

Copy the standard process and afterwards replace the extractors for Expected Events and Event Type to fit into your scenario. I think the relavance conditions must then also be adjusted.

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Steffen, thanks a lot by your help, i will follow this procedure and i will update my results in the forum.

Best regards,

Julián.