cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Resource Setup CT527, confirm components for BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anybody has experience with confirming the BOM components for a specific resource slot confirmation?

I have configured the CT527 activity hook at pre start for an operation. When I release a new shop order, I can't start this SFC unless I specify the new shop order in the resource setup activity. However, this resource has a slot configurataion with a set up state from a previous shop order. When I do not change this set up, it is possible to start an SFC, which can have complete other BOM components than that are specified in the slot configuration. It seems to me that this activity hook does not completely checks the setup state, for in the resource slot configuration I see that the previous shop order is active instead of the newly created shop order. Offcourse I can change this manually...

Is there some way in SAP ME to do this automated check of the BOM components for a specifc SFC, like the check resource setup activity hook? I know I can check the slot configuration conform the BOM manually, but you guys know this is likely to be forgotten during production.

Regards,

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In what version do you see CT527? This was originally done as a customisaiton for a customer. For the customisaiton, the hook only checked that the resource is in a set up state, and it has either a shoporder or material in the resource setup.

The complete check you are looking for - to verify the components loaded on the resource match the SFC's BOM - does not exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stuart,

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Manfred

Answers (0)