cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have few customized java applications like forums, blogs, phonebook deployed on my SAP EP 2004s SP 20 server. I want to monitor how many hits each application is geting.

The application are directed from the index.html and not within irj/portal. Do we have any such functionality in SAP Application server.

Thanks & Regards,

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vivekananthan_sellavel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is concept ADC in portal. the below link help you to configure

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07edaa8-70ae-2b10-2390-f068636c8...

There is another option in NWA-> perfomance-> monitoring

There you can find the list of WDA java component which you have create.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document you shared is really good. But ADC is only for aplications which falls within PCD content. What I am talking about are application with HTML/JSL pages, shown on main page of application and not shown in iviews.

Any clue how to monitor the number of hits......

Thanks & Regards,

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I would do : Install a SAP Web Dispatcher in front of the portal (if not already existing) and configuring the web dispatcher to generate an HTTP log file for each application (sgnificatifive URL).

You will have then to use Excel or something else to calculate the statistics you need.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Can you please revert with a guide of doing the same? I am unable to find the exact steps needed for the configuration.