cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find list of queries built on MP which are restricted on 0INFOPROV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert's,

I got a requirement to change the bulk list of queries(more than 350 queries) which were built on single Multi provider. My actual scenario is, i have to check the restriction over 0INFOPROV in all the queries built on Single Multiprovider and than i have to change the restrictions.

Request you let me know is there any easier way to achieve this other than moving with each and every query.

Thanks in advance for your valuable assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh - Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can go to Metadata repository in RSA1 & check the infoobject 0INFOPROV, click on that from there u can get the query list.

thanks

neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You can use the Query definition tool, a program RSRQ_QUERYDEFINITION, or transaction code RSRTQ to view the entire query design on a single screen.

Maybe you can take the help of an ABAPer to create a quick small program using the above program and filtering the results of all your 350 queries with the restriction of the infoprovider you need.

Refer note 1134023 for more information on using the tool.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all Experts,

Thanks for sharing valuable information.

Regards,

Ramesh - Kumar.

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could possible to this by knowing in which tables characteristics 0INFOPROV restriction are stored. But this would be kind of hacking of BW system possible may result to system inconsistencies. Therefore I would recommend to go through via standard way - adjusting queries in BEx Query Designer.