Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Connections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am settings up the ServiceConnections in SolMan 4.0

I am getting the message mentioned below. Does this means that we cannot open connections anymore on the ServicePortal, once we ran this report ?

thx

Steven

================

Systems not migrated

Message no. AI_SC_EN352

The migration has not been run.

You may not continue to setup service connections without having started the migration program at least once.

Start migration report AI_SC_MIGRATION to migrate service connections from the SAP Support Portal to your Solution Manager System

==================

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same problem; even after executing the report AI_SC_MIGRATION nothing happens. Report executed without errros but it still shows the same error message.

Did anybody managed to execute this report with positive results.

thanks in advance

regards

Amit Malik

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

I am the author of that report. Migration means in this context, that the data are copied to solman. You will still be able to use SAP Support Portal as well to open systems. When you refresh the status in Solman you will also see the status of those systems in Support Portal. If you setup new connection types for a system in Solman they will be sent to Support Portal when you click the "Finish´" button of the setup wizard. If you setup new connection types for a system in Support Portal, they will not appear in Solman automatically, only if you select the system and chose "Setup - Refresh Setup Data from SAP Support Portal" for a system. You can also rerun the migration report any time you want. However, in the long run it makes sence to setup new connections only in Solman.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both!

Andreas, word "migration" is rather ambiguous in this context -)

Best regards,

Mikhail Groshev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Very interesting read. I have setup an additional SAP Router in SolMan and wanted to know if this report sends that information to the SAP service portal, or is there a report that does this already? I already have report REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT scheduled to run daily but that only downloads data from service portal

Can someone let me know?

Thanks,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through Note 1138736 - Message "Error reading system list"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply but this is not the case

I have right error message displayed

AI_SC_EN 352 "Systems not migrated" with the long text: "Start migration report AI_SC_MIGRATION to migrate service connections from the SAP Support Portal to your Solution Manager System."

I just want to know what will happen after running this report -)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program documentation for AI_SC_MIGRATION:

Program to Migrate OSS Data

This program must run once with the default values, before you can use the service connection functions in the SAP Solution Manager . It copies the system data and the service connections to all known systems from the SAP Support Portal to the SAP Solution Manager. You can maintain service connections in the SAP Support Portal as usual, after the migration, but this is no longer synchronized with the Solution Manager. You can run the program again for all or a specified system, after the migration. Set the parameter "Delete All Buffered Data". The assignments of some servers to specified services can be lost in the overview, but this does not affect the service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats funny.

The only thread over Internet that I've managed to find concerning this question - and it is not answered.

So, anybody knows what is "migration" word means in this context?

Best regards,

Mikhail Groshev.