cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch schedule several webi reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, all

i have lots of webi reports to schedule, and it's time consuming to do it one by one, any method can schedule them in batch mode.

boe 3.1 sp3.

thanks in advance.

Ada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do by publication.for use to publication go through by below link.or make a object package and schedule.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/BurstingaWebIdocumentwithpersonalizeddatabasedonuniverseoverloads

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, Amit

but what i need is to schedule several reports at the sametime, not schedule a report to several people.

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use custom event based scheduling where in on success of one report you can trigger multiple reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, Rizwan Aamir

could you pls provide the details or give me an example. thanks

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Go to events in CMC

Create a Schedule based event,tick the success option.

In infoview in Main report scheduling properties assign this event to trigger on completion.

Then You can assign this event to other reports to wait for this event to complete and then run in scheduleing properties.

This way your Main report triggers a event on successful completion which is listened by other reports to run.

sachin_v_joshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Aamir,

If I want to schedule a particular report ABC, on same day @9 and @3 at noon, then solution given by you won't be applicable.

How to handle such situations ?

-SJ