Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text elements SAPLXM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy all,

i'm having a strange issue in trasporting text element in Quality landscape, i have insert an include in the user exit ZXM02U12,

i have to text that are in SAPLXM02, but i can't include the SAPLXM02 in my CR. I try in all the way i know but there is no way to transport it.

Any idea to how to transport those texts?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the CR in se10 transaction and click on the "Include objects" button in the tool bar. Now give your required program name and include it in the CR.

Regards,

Harish

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the CR in se10 transaction and click on the "Include objects" button in the tool bar. Now give your required program name and include it in the CR.

Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

I already try in that way with LIMU REPT SAPLXM02 but no way, the directory it's not found in tadir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would have to try including R3TR FUGS XM02.

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos

even like that, no way i'm trying to debugging the insert to understand where the process fails.

0 Kudos

I'll try to overtake the problem in debbuging, overtake the the initial check of the existence in the TADIR table and force the dvpmt class in that way i overtook the problem but i don't feel confident in transport it in Q landscape.

Others solutions?