cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical posting to Cost center in a CCA report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am posting AP vendor invoice with one cost element which categorized as a primary cost with cost center.

However CCA report S_ALR_87013611 shows figures 'sometimes' under statistical acct.

Can you tell me where i should go through?

Regards,

Bluesky.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if its posted using cost center as a statistical account assignment object, there must be one real account asignment object as well. So check one of these documents what the real account assignment object is (maybe CO-order) and why the doucmnet is posted using this CO-object.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

We do not use internal order and even c/c not defined as a statistical.

I found account assignment been already defined in CO-PA even with cost element.

Thanks for your input though.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

thats what i try to explain to you there must be another real account assignment object (in your case its profitability segment) together with the cost center that is posted statistically. This is described in SAPNET note 41103 point 4:

"4. More than one actual account assignment object in a document line item is not allowed. The sole exception is the cost center entered together with another actual CO account assignment object. In this case, the additional object is posted as actual and the cost center is updated statistically."

Best regards, Christian

Answers (0)