Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal scrollbar in Modal Dialog Box

0 Kudos

Hello All

We are using SAP GUI version 720. We have below statement to call screen of type 'Modal dialog box'

CALL SCREEN 100 STARTING AT 10 20

ENDING AT 255 40.

In screen 100 PBO, we have 'Write' statement (printing till column position 200) to print list of values.

Problem is that we are not getting horizontal scrollbar in this dialog box.

Pls let me know if someone has any idea about the issue.

Regards

Kalyan

6 REPLIES 6

former_member1245113
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) When you use WRITE statement you need to use LEAVE TO LIST PROCESSING to display the output and this will interrupt current screen processing and call list display as we get in normal Report output screens --->Hope this is clear to you

and i am afraid if it is in PBO the screen processing is disturbed and to cross check it I dont have SAP access at this point of time

2) if the screen field is an INPUT/OUTPUT field then you can assign a value to it

3) if the screen size is bigger than the co-ordinates you specified with CALL SCREEN STARTING AT ENDING AT you may get the horizontal scoring

Pl note to cross check the above i dont have SAP access at this point of time so check from your end

Cheerz

Ramchander Rao.K

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have used LEAVE TO LIST PROCESSING in the PBO and also the screen size is bigger than the co-ordinates specified in CALL SCREEN STARTING AT ENDING AT. Even then we are not getting the horizontal scrolling.

Regards,

kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the table control then you will get Horizontal scrollbar as well as vertical scrollbar also.

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before your WRITE statement, put the following...

NEW-PAGE LINE-SIZE 200 (or something bigger than the width specified in CALL SCREEN).

Regards

Tony

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is solved. We have used ALV list display.

Regards,

Kalyan

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is resolved.We have used ALV list display.

Regards,

Kalyan