cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" Query regarding Data transfer from Bi to BO Tool "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am having a query. I have created a Info-cube and established the universe on the top of the Info-cube.The Dat is coming in the Bi system. When I created a new Webi-report the Data from the ino-cube in the universe is not reflecting the Webi-report .

Can anyone tell me the solution for the Data Load in the Webi-report .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you are fetching data from L01 objects in the webi report.

And try to include at least one measure object also in the webi query.

There is no need for data load.Webi report fetching data from the source on run time.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amith,

Thanks for the Reply .

My scenario is , I have created a universe That is I have established a Test connection by creating a Universe. After that what are the Necessary steps to do to bring the Data from Bi to Webi-Intelligence Report .

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways to design universe on top of cube/Query.

1)Olap Universe :Please go through by below link for how to create mdx universe.by this way create one connection and select cube or query and by default designer will replicate cube/query in the universe.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a7fc7-19e8-2d10-fa95-b050de946...

2) Create Data federator project on top of Cube and then design universe.

To pull data in the webi report create universe then select objects and run the query.If data is available in the cube or query that will come in the webi report.

I have already said webi report pull data at run time.there is no need or no way to load data in the universe or webi.

Design a universe and create webi or deski report on top of universe.

For more information you can search on net can be found documents how to create report.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Amit