Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting pricing conditions using FM /AFS/VBAK_SALESDOCUMENT_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

following the instructions in oss note 593246 I have succesfully implemented code to delete a discount condition from a sales order using FM /AFS/VBAK_SALESDOCUMENT_CHANGE. But now I also want to delete a condition from a sales order position which has an item which has the AFS 'price by size' characteristic (an item with a shirt for example, with 10 pieces, which are divided in 3 smalls, 4 mediums and 3 large).

Using the same code that was succesful earlier, it deletes the discount condition, but also all standard pricing conditions, making the pricing in the order invalid obviously.

Has anyone else had this problem? And more importantly: has anyone found a way to do this succesfully?

Thanks in advance

Arjan

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

update:

setting the condition to value zero is possible I found... so at least I have that option. But deleting would be the tidy solution, so any help is still aprreciated.

If there is anyone also struggleing with this AFS module and pricing, I can share the code I am using to update to zero or delete (when the material is not price by size-ed.