cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in pay-0008-Copy & Separation-0008-Lis9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have to set up the change in pay-0008 & separation-0008.

I am under the idea that change in pay-0008-Copy & Separation-0008-Lis9.

But what the basic difference as both delimits the previous recods,can i set the Chnage in Pay to-LIS9 also.

Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we should never use LIS9 for IT0008 sine it has Time constraint 1 which will delimit automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Thanks for the update,but we set up Separation-0008 as LIS9.

So what is the purpose of setting it on COP-Change In Pay Even for all the actions we set up the infotypes on COPY except for 0000 & 0001 in some cases we keep it on INS but in the case of Separation-0008 we keep it on LIS9.

So can you plese tell me the rational behind this.

Edited by: rajsaptechie on May 11, 2011 2:45 PM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The basic

Infotypes with TC 1 will get delimited automatically (No Gaps , No Over Laping) , in technical point of view you cannt find LIS9 option in Screen painter

If you use LIS9 and process the actions you will end up with a Message please do test and let us know

By the way i want to know why do you want to use LIS9 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i have been strugling to find a suitable answer to set up the chage of pay-0008 whether it should be MOD,COPY,LIS9,

As & when a change in pay takes place in the new 0008 record has to be created for increase in the pay and chage in the emloyees level.but at the same time client like to have the historical data as well as the new record going to take place for a new date i was just wondering how to mek the settings for 0008 change in pay specifically.

That the case with me.i ried setting up 0008-with different optins but could not able to define a logicl answer to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running the change in pay on the same day of hiring for checking the proper follow of actions.

T77S0Sc ADMIN-EVSUP is set on 1

T529A Change in Pay- Frequency is set on 0 and employment status blank. Selection is done for 0000 and 0302.

Now the issue is when i run change in pay in 0000 it says the data will be stored in 0302 and proceeds to 0001 but the moment i press enter it through a MSG that this action deletes a record,in this case 0001.

Now when i try to check the previous ORG Assignment data its gone the new data has taken place.

Can you please guide me how to keep both the data,so that to check the current & previous 0001.

i have checked the other threads but its all about running the other actions on the same day through 0302 where i am already able to but i want to keep both the current and previous data of 0001, i have kept 0001-change in pay as-COPY in define infogroup.

Even i tried to maintain the frequency putting a space than keeping it blank or 0.

Please guide me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Do check the table T529A-personnel Action type and check the field U0302 (Update infotype 0302 when executing an action) against your action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The desired actions are set on 0302-Additional action,Should i deselect and reselect it at the time of action ??? i am able to run the additional action but its deleting the previous 0001.i want to know how to stop the deletion of 0001 to have both the records-previous and the new record in the system as the system is only storing the current 0001-in PA30.

I have checked T529a,T77S0SC as well.

hope to get a possible solution.

Edited by: rajsaptechie on Jun 13, 2011 12:43 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered,Points awarded.Closed.