cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Planning:User defined Key Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had created custom fields and included in custom table to be used in field catalogue.Canwe view this table as source table ?If so what has tobe done to view this as source table?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

once you have defined your field catalog in MC19 you can choose the field catalag in MC21 when you create yoru own information structure.

You have to create the infromation structure for the same application of the field catalog.

In the field catalog (MC19) you can deifne the source table and field of your key figure. This inforamtion will be displayed in MC21and MC22.

best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My issue is I had created my own structure and fields.All of these are z.In MC 18 it is not reflecting.

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

it depends on which application do you use. Each Module has its own table to introduce the customer fields. PLease follow the below stps which are an exmaple for PM module. IF you work with other application , you have to find the Append in which introduce your fields.

For example:

MM uses MCBEST or MCMSEG,--> MCMSEGUSR

PP uses MCAFKO or MCAFPO..>MCAFKOUSR

SD uses MCBVAP-> MCVBAPUSR , MCLIPS, MCVAK,

Find the useful include of your application,

Once you have the valid table to introduce the fields, you can use the following steps for you application instead of PM:

If you want to update key figures as self-defined value or quantity key figures in the Information System, you must define them as fields in the communication structure MCIPMCO based on the data elements you have already defined. Because you should not change the communication structure MCIPMCO as a SAP standard object, you must define an append structure for the structure MCIPMCOUSR, which contains all self-defined key figures. You can make this definition in the data dictionary.

Procedure

Choose the menu bar sequence Tools ® ABAP Workbench ® Development ® Dictionary on the SAP initial screen.

This brings you to the initial screen for the Dictionary.

Select Structure and enter MCIPMCOUSR.

Choose the menu bar sequence Dictionary object ® Change.

Choose the menu bar sequence Goto ® Append Structures on the Structure screen.

A dialog box appears.

Enter the name of the append. Make sure that the name of the data object begins with Z as defined in the naming convention for customer objects.

Choose Continue.

On the screen Table/Structure: Change Fields, you can enter the description of the append and define the fields. You should ensure that the names of the fields begin with ZZ and contain no more than 10 characters. Use the active data element you have created to define field meaning and attributes.

As these are either quantity or value fields, you must maintain the reference to a unit. Position the cursor on a field name and double click. Then enter the following data:

Reference table: MCIPM

Reference field: WAERS

If the field has the data type CURR.

Reference table: MCIPM

Reference field: SUNIT

If the field has the data type QUAN.

Choose Copy.

Choose the menu bar sequence Table ® Activate if you have edited all fields.

I hope it helps.