Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeate Message after RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a mapping defined with a UDF. In the mapping editor the tests were successfull but in the reale world - of course not

Now I have a message in the Integration Server with red flag because of

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /LIST/S_UNB/S_UNH/G_SSG18/S_GID/C_C213/D_7224. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "__cC_"]

I've located the error in the UDF and want to repeate the message with the new mapping. But again the same error although the test in the mapping tool (with the original payload) was successfull.

It must be possible to repeate those messages but how?

Thanks a lot.

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be a dumb question. But have you activated the mapping (and the function library) after correcting the UDF?

Also, check the cache status of the activation in Environment-->Cache Status Overview menu option to ensure the change is propogated as expected.

Regards

Jai

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

thanks for your response. Yes, the mapping was activated in the test-system and transported to the prod-system. The testing of the payload in the mappingtool is successful!

Thanks a lot for your help.

Christian

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> thanks for your response. Yes, the mapping was activated in the test-system and transported to the prod-system. The testing of the payload in the mappingtool is successful!

I assume that the activation in prod was not successful, check if your mapping in prod is the current version and it is active.

It could also be a cache issue.

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

This was a little bit strange. But after the import, the version of the mapping in PROD was different from TEST.

I've changed the description Field of the Mapping in Test, activated the version and did the export/import again. Now the versions were the same and after repeating the message everything is o.k.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR HELP!

Christian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can resend it from the RWB also.

Regards

Monika

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Monika,

thanks for the hint. But the result is the same.

Christian

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if there is an indication (in SXMB_MONI) that restart is not possible then you need to re-process the message from the source system.

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your answer. In SXMB_MONI I can repeate the message but the error is the same.