cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My client has a requirement where when MRP is run system raises a collective planned order putting together multiple sales orders. I know this is possible using the individual / collective indicator. This planned order can also be converted like wise to a production order.

But now as per requirement, the production order should also have a reference, against what sales orders this production order is raised. This is possible if I have 1 production order for each sales order. But this is not what is required. Is there any way where system tells as a report or anything which tells what were the Sales orders for which the production order was raised?

Sincerely,

Ajii

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

EV is right, and the reason for that is that in SAP-ERP pegging is dynamic.

I think that in SAP-APO there's a way (I think in CTM) to use fix pegging.

Nevertheless, you could try to use a user exit on the production order, so when you create/release it it reads the pegged requirements at that moment (sales orders), and write it somewhere, or print it with the shop floor papers.

Regards,

Mario

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use MD4c report, You can find out the production based on sale order & line item.

Its purely based on pegged requirement and dynamic in nature( based on requirement date, the production order will reshuffle as like MD04)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Point taken. I have seen this but since this is a dynamic report it will not serve the purpose. The user would like to have a list of sales order pre-assigned to a planned order / production order.

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MTS, scenario, Your requirement is not possible