Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop re printing of delivery note

asif_ali2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to stop re printing of delivery note after it is processed once and printed.

The NAST-STAT field is not changing to any value except 0. i am not able to figure out what change it requires. guidance needed.

thanx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is a sapscript form used for printing here. You can set it so that the spool is deleted after successful print.

When the application print program call the function module OPEN_FORM there is a structure ITCPO as a parameter. With parameter ITCPO-TDDELETE, you can set it so that the .spool is delted after a succesful print. So the spool cannot be reprinted.

Regards,

Aidan

asif_ali2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using customised form for delivery notes. can u help me in detail how to stop it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume that you have configured output type to print, if so in the FORM ENTRY you will have to update the return code as 0 if print was successful.

Now, NAST-VSTAT will be updated to three possible values.

0 Not processed - The entry will remain in this state until the form is printed.

1 Successfully processed - It will be updated to "1", once the form is printed successfully, it will not be set to "1" if you just do a print preview.

2 Incorrectly processed

Regards,

Chen

asif_ali2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Chen,

the processing status is not changing to 1 even when i print it. can u also help me with the exact code to apply. its a customized form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HOW do you print it?

By setting sending time to 4 and saving the document? If you do this and NAST-VSTAT doesnt change i´d really wonder.

But i suspect you go following way:

vl03n

Outbound Delivery -> issue delivery output.