cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying the VPRS from PGI material document to Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a requirement to copy the cost price VPRS from PGI - Accounting document to the Billing

I explored some configuration in copy controls by putting the Price source as E which will copy the cost price from the PGI to the Billing

But i found that it will do only when the Material price control in the Material master is V and not for S ( not sure there may be other settings also)

The scenario is , Order will be created ( lets say) in May and the dellivery is done in June

Mean while at the end of May the cost price will change only for the sales order in MR21 as Special sales order ( only for the order) and PGI is done in subsequent month

In the next month the price will effect the PGI and when i do the billing, the cost price is fetching from the Sales document and not from the PGI

Hope i am clear in explaining the requirement

Please let me know if there is any standard configuration available

regards,

santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing, this gives the details on how VPRS is working.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, VPRS in billing document will be copied from sale order only irrespective of price control. Right now, I dont have access to SAP and hence, unable to test. Will test and update later

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi in copy control delivery to billing at item level

Maintain PRICING TYPE - N (Transfer pricing components unchanged, NEW COST)

kapil