cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Grades Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Iam facing the following scenario from client, plz advise me.

*Example.* The below are pay grades as per Positions.

(There are two types of pay grades are there, i mentioned as below)

Type1

1) Sr. Executive - 5000 - 350 - 20000.

2) Executives - 4500 - 300 - 15000 (minimumbasic - minimum increment on basic - maxmum basic)

Type2

3) Jr.Asst. 4000-100-6000-200-10000 (after reached the max limit of 6000 he will be in same Jr.Asst grade but minmum increment he will get 200 upto 10000 of his basic)

Every year increments are there, they will give only one increment on his basic as per his grade. If he reach maxmim limit of his grade (Plz take executive grade as example) by giving increment, his grade will not be change from executive to sr. executive grade. That deference amount they put into in new wagetype that will be called as personal pay (it will be considered as a basicpay only) because paygrades will be change only timebond promotion or merit promotion time only

(time bond promotion happens on every 4 years, merit promotion may be 3 or 4 .... years)

While they are giving Timebond promotions (every 4 years will be given to employees) then only the salary grades will be changed as per requirements. then his personal pay will be merged into main basicpay wage type otherwise that personal pay amount will be continue as seperate wagetype upto his resignation or retirement.(In time bond promotion may change or maynot be change his grade)

plz advise me how to configure it into system.

The client is requiring to display the pay grade (Ex: if Executive -4500-300-15000) in basicpay infotype(0008).

Plz advise me how could the paygrade will be trigged in IT 0008.

plz advise me in this regard as soon.

Regards

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease configure the paygrades and use OM infotype 1005 so that it will be controlled via jobs or positions.

Regards,

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

can u please explain it cleary.

Regards

Syam sundar

+91 8469035088

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Pay sclare structure can maintained form two tables T510 and T710.

I guess you have to use OM infotype 1005 (Planned compensation) at job or position level.

You can maintain Planned compensation in table V_T710CL from SM34 T-Code.

From the infotype 0008, Go to Edit and select change remuneration type, now the "Pay Scale" will be changed to "Salary" which is nothing but T710 table.

Satish