Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Posting Run

abdul_jabbar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using TCode F110 for Automatic Posting Run, the problem is that when i entered the date in field * Docs entered up to* , system take the entry date as basis, not the posting date.

I want to take the document as per posting date in Field * Docs entered up to. Is there any way that system use the posting date in field Docs entered up to*

Regards

Abdul Jabbar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

abdul_jabbar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any soultion?

abdul_jabbar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I have checked the Free selection tab, but it is not working. In our comapny user paid the payment to vendor according to Net due date, so we want to calculate automatic payment on Net due date, but system is calculating Entry date.

Is there any way to calculate Automatic PAyment on Net due date.

Regards

Abdul Jabbar

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

I replicate your issue on my Quality server, and found Free Selection work, when you change Parameter in Payment control, check if it can help.

Thanks

Nishan

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

You can make it available in F110 using Business transaction event number 0002110 in FIBF . Please consult ABAPER for further use BTE implementation. Tell him to add field of net due date in CI_REGUP_LST against variant RFZALI20.

Net due date is basically Net due date = Baseline date + Payment term in a function module.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Documents entered upto is only sor system date not for posting date, there is no direct way to ristrict the posting date.

you can use free selection to select few documents are posting date but which will helpfull to some extent

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Tcode F110, find the Free selection tab in this tcode from there enter the Dcoument and posting date, this scenartio will filter the documents and the posting Date.

Try this

Regards,

Kanike