Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PM_DS02 - Plant maintenance MTTR/MTBR Analysis - no records updated

vikram_kate
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed 0PM_DS02 (MTTR / MTBR) DSO & the dataflow from Business content. But in the update rules from 0PM_DS01 (Downtime Notifications) DSO to 0PM_DS02, there are no update rules for any of the Key Field Characteristics. And the key figures are updated with some ABAP routines. So, when I try to upload data from 0PM_DS01 to 0PM_DS02, there are no records updated.

Has anyone used this DSO and what are the mappings required for the Key fields in this update rule.

Thanks,

Vikram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly look at following thread as well

Looks like equipment field is not getting populated on the source side ,hence all the keys are getting overwritten and 0 records or only 1 record may be added.

Check in RSA3 as well whether any record is getting extracted or not.

Thanks and regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

We are facing same problem.

Kindly let us know whether you got any solution for this problem or not.

I have also sent you an email.

Regards,

Mangesh D

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram:

Some questions for you:

- Did you apply any SAP Note to try to solve this issue?

- Is the DataFlow that writes data to the 0PM_DSO2 DSO in version 3.5 or you migrated it to 7.0?

- What are the Key Fields both on 0PM_DS01 and 0PM_DS02 DSOs?

- How many records does the 0PM_DS01 DSO have?

- On the Dataflow that goes to 0PM_DS01 is the field ROCANCEL mapped both to the 0STORNO and 0RECORDMODE InfoObjects?

- What happens when you try to load data to the 0PM_DSO2 DSO? Do you get an error message? Does the 0PM_DS02 DSO remains empty or some records are loaded to it?

- Did you enhance the DataSource or added some InfoObjects to 0PM_DS01 or 0PM DSOs?

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

P.S. Please note that the required logic for the Key Fields on 0PM_DS02 is available on the Start Routine.

vikram_kate
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fransisco,

Thanks for your reply.

- I have already checked for the SAP notes.. but there are no notes available for the objects in question for my systems current SP level.

- I am trying with 3.x dataflow only, which is installed from Business content, without any customizations in Datasource, DSOs, or transfer/update rules & routines.

- 0PM_DS01 DSO has key fields : 0LOGSYS ,0NOTIFICATN

0PM_DS02 has key fields ; 0LOGSYS, 0EQUIPMENT, 0FUNCT_LOC, 0CALDAY, 0CALWEEK, 0CALMONTH, 0CALQUARTER, 0CALYEAR, 0BRKDWNEFF

- 0PM_DS01 has 7578 records in active.

- While executing infopackage for updating data from 0PM_DS01 to 0PM_DS02, it transfers all of 7578 records, in start routine the number of records changed from 7578 to 651 according to the logic (standard), and but finally there are no records inserted in 0PM_DS02.

- There are no errors in job monitor log, system log, no dumps in ST22.

- I have updated & activated the master data of 0EQUIPMENT, 0NOTIFICATN & 0FUNCT_LOC before uploading the transaction data.

Actually I am not able to understand the logic used in update routines.

Let me know if I have missed anything.

Regards,

Vikram.

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram:

Are you using both the 2LIS_17_NOTIF and 2LIS_18_NOTIF to load data to the 0PM_DS01 DSO?

Please refer to the SAP Notes below and check if the scenarios described on them or on related notes help you solve this issue.

881779 - Machine breakdowns are missing in the 0PM_DS02

897867 - Machine breakdowns are missing in the 0PM_DS02

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

Edited by: Francisco Milan on May 16, 2011 10:38 AM

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edited by: Francisco Milan on May 16, 2011 10:38 AM