cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biller Direct DCs not visible in DC perspective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to customize biller direct applications. We added the software component FSCM_BD to development track along with dependencies required with package type source and archive which we feel are sufficient to go with development.

When we imported the configuration into NWDI, we are not able to see any DCs in the Development configuration perspective.

Clueless, we require help with this issue

Thanks in advance,

Nrisimhanadh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I remember on certain NWDS releases there is a bug in displaying newly created DCs and no syncing related option helps, but this can be workarounded by restarting NWDS.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you very quick responses. Mysteriously, this got solved.

After say half a day when we refreshed the configurations, DCs appeared in NWDS under both active and inactive DCs. Though our problem got resolved, I would like to know if there would some reason behind this delay?

Thanks and regards,

Nrisimhanadh

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nrisimhanadh,

I don't think there is any delay to come active and inactive dc's in NWDS if properly imported in the NWDS. Once you import the configuraton you need to sync the configuration in Development infrastructure perspective and your DC will exist in respective perspective.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nrisimhanadh,

Can you please confirm whether you had performed following steps.

1) for the SC FSCM_BD, you had defined it's build-time dependencies in SLD.

2) After that you have updated the CMS.

3) Then, you added the FSCM_BD to your Track and Saved the Track. And while saving the track you had chosen "Save & Reimport" options.

4) Make sure you have placed the FSCM_BD sca into CMS/inbox folder at OS level.

5) Then, from the CMS Transport Studio you had you had checked-In those Components from Check-In Tab.

6) And then, imported the Components into Development and Consolidation Tabs.

7) Now, if you import the Track configuration into your developer studio, it must bring all your Build time dependecies as well all ther DCs that you need to modify.

If you have missed any of the above mentioned steps, then correct it.

One more input, also check whether the Developer ID that you are working with has the "NWDI.Developer" UME role assigned to it.

Let me know about your findings.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After adding the software component into your track, have you placed the corresponding SCA in the CMS/inbox folder inside the server and has completed the Check-In, and Import steps for the whole SCA?

If not, then please do the same. After this ideally the DCs should come in the DC perspective

Thanks