cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Inspection / Deficit of SL Stck.in qual.insp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the system there are lot of inspection lots are pending from past 6/8 months which we intend to clear now.

They have the status INSP RREC SPRQ.

All results recording is done and now I am trying to make UD. After maintaining all codes I am trying for the stcok posting, at this time system gives error message "Incorrect posting to unrestr-use stock, error msg" and "Deficit of SL Stck.in qual.insp" (M7 21)

Let me know what should I do to overcome this situation.

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Where the stock is lying? Can you please check in MMBE.

Whether the quantity to be posted in inspection lot is equal to quantity in quality inspection in MMBE?

Regads,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in MMBE, but quantity is not available in quality stock.

Even if it is available, then it is lesser than qty to be posted.

Pavan

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

This generally occurs when you deal with setting that governs the posting of stock to unrestricted use with inspection lot creation. This may be required for specific requirements.

You are getting this message because the stock you want to post has already been posted.

I would suggest to give UD directly without going to stock posting screen.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PAVAN,

Can you pl tell us which stock you are trying to post the stock lying in Quality.

Are you trying to post Return to Vendor stock?

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some pending inspection lots dated back in december 2010.

It is these inspection lots which are giving trouble. If I chekc the qty for them, nothing is available in quality stock.

Even if I try to make just UD system gives error message deficit of storage qty. (auto post active)

And, This error is not appearing for the recently created inspecion lots.

Pavan

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use MB51 to follow the material movements that resulted in this error. Are you using batch managed materials? The system is probably looking for a specific batch. I'm not sure how you would move material out of QI when the material should have been controlled by QI. Understand what happened to the material and you'll better understand how to resolve these lots.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested check for all inventory movements in MB51 to see what happened with that particular stock. And also check for any posting change notices are there if WM is active, check all WM movements along with the inventory movements - probably this will give you an idea on what happened to that stock.

And also try to implement OSS - 48815, run the report to see any stock inconsistencie between MM and QM and clear them thru that program per OSS.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies.

I checked in MB51, all inward and outward movement of stock from quality are balancing.

But inspection lots are not processed then, if I want to try processing them, system gives qty deficit error.

Pavan