cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Report for Variant configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Request your help to get the following information.

We have a material which are packed in to multiple packing modes. Inorder to ease the selection of packing mode in sales order, we are thinking of introducing variant configuration. I.e all the packed materials will be created as variants in SAP and the sales order will be created for the configurable material. When the proper characteristic is selected the material will be automatically replaced by the variant.

But the requirement is to see the stocks of all the varaints along with the configurable materials as the header. For eg. Material A is having variants A1, A2 & A3. The sales quantites are 25, 30 and 35 respectively.

In any of the standard report, can I see the sales of these along with the total sales of config mtl A as 90

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards

Prathib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathib,

On my last project, we define material code with the same code at the beginning like you do A1 A2 A3 (for variants) and AC for example for configurable material. Then for stock report you can use MB52, in material field just write A* it will show you stock from material start with code A. But make sure you define material type and material group for selection wisely. It works for me. Now depends on how well you define your structure.

Regards,

Arman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't know whether you have DIMP activate or not. Try t-code MMCL if you have the t-code in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No this tcode is not available in the system

Regards

Prathib