Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in Search Sales Order

nisha_vinod
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Facing a strange issue while loading the Search Sales Order page. The exception I get it is :

Cannot display view MainWindow of UI Component BT115M_SLSO
An exception has occurred
Exception Class	CX_CRM_GENIL_GENERAL_ERROR - Component set ONEORDER cannot be loaded with BT+CTALER+EMPTY+SAVEDSEARCH+WFI since multiple relation definitions exist for component PRIVNO
Method:	CL_CRM_GENIL_INTERNAL_MODEL=>LOAD_COMPONENT_SET
Source Text Row:	146
Error occurred during navigation
An exception has occurred
Exception Class	CX_BSP_WD_RUNTIME_ERROR - View CUBTSalesOrderSearch.MainWindow in component BT115M_SLSO could not be bound
Method:	CL_BSP_WD_VIEW_CONTROLLER=>BIND_VIEW
Source Text Row:	165

1. We have already checked the Component Repository and Runtime Repository and all the bindings seem to be correct.

2. We have not modified standard SAP code in either of the components BT115M_SLSO or BT115S_SLSO.

3. Also checked all the relevant customizations for NavBar Profile and Business Role in spro.

Any idea what could be the cause for the above exception and how to resolve the same?

Regards,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214667
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NIsha,

This could be because of a duplicate object name or relation name in the ONEORDER model. You need to debug LOAD_COMPONENT_SET( ) method to find out what this duplicate is.

Regards,

Shiromani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Ideally I believe all component sets are loaded when we enter in the business role itself (say SALESPRO). It should not be loading them again when we open a particular screen like sales order search.

I tried it here and it didn't go the load_component_set method again when I launched that screen. Also, PRIVNO is component for Private Notes which has genil class CL_CRM_PRIVNOTE_IL and it resides in the component set PRIVNOTES. For me, it didn't go to this class on loading Sales Order Search.

Has there been any enhancement on that front - may be where they are manually loading genil component set.

Thanks,

Rohit

nisha_vinod
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

@Shiromani - I did try debugging but like Rohit was mentioning, the breakpoint does not hit the LOAD_COMPONENT_SET or the genil class for Private Notes.

@Rohit - there has been no enhancement on that front. Have checked that as well.

Another thing I noticed is that if I click on the Search Sales Order once again, the 2nd time the search screen gets loaded correctly without the exception. So this exception seems to be occuring only upon the initial load.

Regards,

Nisha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

As this is an error occuring during navigation, I would like to know where are you clicking " Search Sales Order" link ? Is it on Home Page ? or the Context Menu of sales work center ?

Since the message is saying something about the component usage CUBTSalesOrderSearch, I am sure that the problem is in the component/Link/Generic Outbound Plug mapping , where from you are begining the Navigation.

Did you tried checking the Link settings ? Also you can try to find if its std. SAP link or Some one have customized the Link ( and Navigation ). Is the soruce component ( where the link is hosted ) , a std. SAP component or it is enhanced ?

One try could be copying the std. SALESPRO role again to a new ZROLE wit std. Navigation bar profile and try assign that to your user and test.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks & Regards

Suchita

rb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Since its a relation error have you looked at the table CRMC_ORLSTA_BTIL?